Date: 06 Feb, 2017
Google, through their partner company, Sanstoz Consultancy Limited, proposes to train as many staff and students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero to acquire the skills.
Some of the benefits of the training include:
- Learn why small business owners should consider online presence
- Learn how the digital technology affects businesses
- Learn how to develop an online strategy for businesses
- Learn the digital marketing tools available to grow business, etc.
- Encourage entrepreneurship among young people.
- Help them identify the right kind of digital job or business for them
- Teach them how to attract the attention of potential employers or markets and convince them that they are the ones they should employ or do business with.
REGISTER AT: http://digitalskill.udusok.edu.ng or AT THE TRAINING VENUE
VENUE: ICT DIRECTORATE KSUST, ALIERO
DATE: THE TRAINING WILL COMMENCE FROM SOMETIMES IN FEBRUARY
FOR ENQUIRIES CALL: +2348135366834