KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO
...knowledge for self-reliance!
Date: 07 Jun, 2017
NOTICE TO ALL UG STUDENTS
ONLINE BIO-DATA UPDATE, PAYMENT & PORTAL REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Visit the University website @ http://www.ksusta.edu.ng, click on the "Student Bio-Data Update and Portal Registration" link under the “STUDENTS” Section on the home page
- Or directly visit http://portal.ksusta.edu.ng
- To Login, Enter your Admission Number in both the Username and Password field Provided and click on the Login button as shown below
- if successful you will be directed to the Student “Welcome” displaying your Full Name and other links as displayed below
- Click on “Edit My Profile” link to change the default Password to any password of your choice as a security measure to prevent unauthorized access to your user Account. To do so, click on the “Password” Field, delete the existing Password and enter a new password of your choice and click the “Update” Button. (Do Not share your new password with anyone)
- Once the Update is successful, a message displaying “Update Done” will be displayed.
- Click on “View Invoice” button to have your Payment invoice and a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated for you as shown below
- Click on “Print” button to Print your RRR generated Invoice & Proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice to make payment OR click on the “PAY NOW” to make your payment using any of the Remita online payment options.
- Once the Access fee payment process is completed, a new set of buttons will be displayed below your name when you subsequently login to the portal using your username and password
- Click “Browse” Select a scanned Copy of your Recent Passport Photograph and Click Upload
- Update your basic Biodata by clicking on “Update Biodata” button
- Once you complete filling the details of your, Click “Submit” button to complete the process.
- You can then have access to check Result, Registration Forms, Courses Registration & Printing etc.
- ALTERNATIVELY, you can visit the ICT Directorate to contact any of the designated support Staff or help or enquiries regarding your Bio-Data Update.